Please message me with questions at: email@example.com .
1993 Toyota Land Cruiser FZJ80 in very desirable super white exterior with gray leather interior, 2 owner vehicle
originally purchased in Carson City, NV then brought to Eastern WA state by first owner, purchased by me almost 3
years ago with 51K miles and still resides in Eastern WA (Spokane), so this vehicle has spent its entire life in a
high desert dry inland western climate, and it shows! Always adult owned and garage kept by both owners, the most
off-road action this Cruiser has seen is the occasional dirt road! I was very lucky to find this Cruiser in such
original condition and with such low mileage; I have enjoyed, cared and made slight improvements to it like I was
going to keep it forever (which was the original plan). Clean CarFax, confirms 2 owners, no accidents and
extremely low mileage!
This is a likely one of the best examples of an incredibly well kept and well maintained original FZJ80 Series Land
Cruiser with extremely low miles and DIFF LOCKS, when you sit in the driver’s seat it makes you feel like you
have stepped back in time to 1993 which makes it hard to wipe the smile off your face! This is a Land Cruiser you
can buy and simply drive and enjoy.
If you are viewing this listing you know what a TRIPPLE LOCKED LAND CRUISER FZJ80 is but just in case you don’t
below are a few details.
4.5 Liter fuel injected straight 6, automatic, ABS, power windows/locks, PS, PB, sunroof, full time 4x4 (4WD) with
low range and center, front & rear diff locks with full floating rear axle.
This specific Land Cruiser was ordered without a factory roof rack, running boards or rear wind deflector. I
viewed the lack of these items as an increased benefit, not only for looks purposes but the roof rack and wind
deflector are common places for rust and/or paint issues to develop. The lack of running boards is a personal
preference but it did also mean that in its place the front wheel fenders where provided with factory Toyota Land
Cruiser mud flaps along with the rear wheels, which I prefer but is also a personal preference. The original owner
also had the dealership remove the third row seating which provides for extra cargo room. The third row seat belts
are included but a third row seat would need to be acquired if so desired (generally can be found online in cruiser
related forums fairly easily and in excellent condition, I can provide suggestions). This Cruiser was also
fortunate enough to not come with the gross fake wood grain or gold emblem packages.
These Land Cruisers are famous for their reliability and known to easily exceed 400, 000 miles, with normal
maintenance this cruiser should last a lifetime if not longer!
This Cruiser runs, drives, brakes and shifts incredibly and just as it should with no issues at all. 4X4 system
works beautifully. CENTER, FRONT & REAR DIFF LOCKS all engage perfectly as well. Recent service and improvements
- Switched to full synthetic oil (Shell Rotella T6) at 51k miles, changed every 3k
- Added a Fumoto oil drain valve for easy and mess free oil changes
- Added a 90 degree oil filter adapter for easy and mess free oil changes
- Replaced the PHH (Pesky Heater Hoses) with an improved silicone high heat version with stainless steel constant
- Coolant system flush when PHH was changed used recommended Toyota Red coolant
- Base lined all fluids (tranny, diffs and oil shortly after purchase)
- New BFG All Terrain KO2 285/75R16 tires at 70K miles
- New Old Man Emu (OME) 2.5” medium lift (spring coils and nitro sport shocks) at 71k miles
- New Old Man Emu (OME) steering stabilizer
- New Old Man Emu castor correction bushings for Old Man Emu lift at 71k miles
- New MAF 30mm front coil spacers (for level stance) at 71k miles
- Professional alignment completed after new lift components and tires were added, vehicle tracks and rides
- New battery in 2014
- New front brake pads in 2014
The power windows work great, the original radio, CD and Tape all work even the power antenna works! The sunroof
functions properly with absolutely no leaks. The AC works and blows super cold and the heater with additional rear
heater keep you nice and toasty in cool weather! Really everythin